LowBus.com
August 23, 2017, 07:00:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New account activation.  (Read 14495 times)
mr. warehouse
Administrator

« on: June 21, 2011, 11:06:35 PM »
ReplyReply

Due to the amount of spammers. New users need to be approved before their accounts are ok'd.
If you have signed up but have not been approved drop me an email greg@vintagewarehouse.com and I'll make it happen.

The ONLY people I approve without them sending me an email are people with user names / email addresses I recognize.

When you drop me an email put a little effort into it. "Approve me" won't get you far. Put something in there that lets me know you are not a spammer.

Thanks for the understanding
lowbus
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2013, 02:39:27 AM »
ReplyReply

With spammers making so many fake accounts (I just cleared out 10,000) and clogging up our database, Greg and I have decided to close registration for new users.
This doesn't mean we don't want you or that you can't create and account. You'll just need to drop Greg an email, as stated in his post above, and he'll get it done for you.
mr. warehouse
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2014, 09:36:38 AM »
ReplyReply

With the addition of the FB page, and people wanting to join, the registration has been opened again.

Just make sure to drop me an email after you register so I can approve you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: