$db_character_set = 'utf8'; ?> Nor Cal Vintage VW & Porsche Treffen 2013, August 4th
LowBus.com
July 23, 2019, 04:10:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nor Cal Vintage VW & Porsche Treffen 2013, August 4th  (Read 3345 times)
Nor Cal Treffen
LowBus n00b

« on: July 27, 2013, 11:25:11 am »
ReplyReply

Come and join us for what is shaping up to be the event of the year, last year we had a great mix of ultra rare VW's and Porsche's with a no judging attitude. You get to park on the grass under the trees with free coffee and bagels in the morning while supplies last and raffle prizes throughout the day. One thing I like to make clear is we don't just have show cars in attendance we like to see what every is doing with their ride no matter how it looks. Bring what you got and enjoy hanging out with your friends, we don't tell you where to park or make you wait in line for hours to get in!

Nor Cal Vintage VW & Porsche Treffen 2013
Date-Sunday, August 4th 2013
Time- 8:00am- 2:30pm
Location- Dave Brubeck Park, Concord Blvd., Concord, CA
Cost- $15.00 per car, passengers and spectators are free
Free bagels, muffins and Starbucks coffee in the morning while supplies last

The only VW & Porsche "gathering" in Nor Cal, I don't like to call it a show because we don't judge, no trophies, no telling where you to park just good times in a relaxed setting with other VW & Porsche enthusiasts. Parking on the grass under the tree's, kid's playground, real bathrooms.

Facebook page-https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Nor-Cal-Vintage-VW-Porsche-Treffen-August-5th-2012/199809110032975

Web site- www.norcalvintagevwandporschetreffen.com
mr. warehouse
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2013, 10:04:41 am »
ReplyReply

Last years show thread, with pictures - http://lowbus.com/BB/index.php?topic=1231.0

I'll be out of town this weekend (poor planning on my part) so I can't make it.

thumbsdown
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: