$db_character_set = 'utf8'; ?> VW Classic
LowBus.com
January 29, 2020, 01:35:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: VW Classic  (Read 55300 times)
mr. warehouse
Administrator

« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2009, 03:26:07 pm »
ReplyReply

WTF happened to Friday night at Nick's?

I'll be in So Cal Thursday - Monday but I'm nly staying at the hotel Friday - Sunday
RICH50
LowBus Regular

« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2009, 03:52:40 pm »
ReplyReply

I'll be there Friday in the morning but staying with some friends close to the action. Makes no sence spending money when we leave Nicks at 12 midnight.
cage66
LowBus Regular

« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2009, 12:51:56 pm »
ReplyReply

Trying to figure how to get there cheap
I may have a cheap place to stay but wanna witch a ride instead of paying $200+ for a plane ticket
 Jeremy you going? wanna split gas?

Yustrn
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2009, 03:55:33 pm »
ReplyReply

Just reserved two rooms at the CP....99 a night still. Now I just got to find a place that will rent an enclosed trailer.
mr. warehouse
Administrator

« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2009, 10:31:11 pm »
ReplyReply

Just reserved two rooms at the CP....99 a night still. Now I just got to find a place that will rent an enclosed trailer.

I saw them on Craigslist all the time when I was looking for an enclosed trailer to buy.
vwfreak62
LowBus User

« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2009, 04:18:48 pm »
ReplyReply

Looks like i will be crashing at the Plaza this year! biggrin Are B.B.Q's allowed in the parking lot? dunno
Dude.... you ain't bringin no GD bbq to the hotel parking lot. There's too many other places to eat. Damn rookie!! I'm not giving you your key on Thursday.

Greg, Espi was trying to get some "duck" butter for his torts before ol' girl crashed his hoopty! The she vanished for the rest of the weekend. Dude, that shiat was hilarious!!
vwfreak62
LowBus User

« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2009, 04:24:56 pm »
ReplyReply

We're heading out on Thursday. It's good for us to get out of the heat early. This year we're staying til Monday. No cutting out early Sunday afternoon.

mr. warehouse
Administrator

« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2009, 12:21:28 am »
ReplyReply

We're heading out on Thursday. It's good for us to get out of the heat early. This year we're staying til Monday. No cutting out early Sunday afternoon.

Good deal. 1 more night of "education" for your son!!
Yustrn
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2009, 07:21:29 am »
ReplyReply

Looks like i will be crashing at the Plaza this year! biggrin Are B.B.Q's allowed in the parking lot? dunno
Dude.... you ain't bringin no GD bbq to the hotel parking lot. There's too many other places to eat. Damn rookie!! I'm not giving you your key on Thursday.

Greg, Espi was trying to get some "duck" butter for his torts before ol' girl crashed his hoopty! The she vanished for the rest of the weekend. Dude, that shiat was hilarious!!

That shit was comedy, sunburned, falling in the fountain, camera breaking, bucket crashin, then the peep show on the upper floor all within about 20 minutes....That's what the Classic is really about!
lowbus64
LowBus Regular

« Reply #39 on: May 12, 2009, 06:44:18 am »
ReplyReply

we (DHP) will arive in the weee hours of fri. morning. desert people travel during the night.
only a few aircooled cars are going to make it. a dlx and a SC for sure. some H2O vws, everyone else is flying or driving a minivan. mike grady is flying in from penn.
cage66
LowBus Regular

« Reply #40 on: May 12, 2009, 07:46:52 am »
ReplyReply

buying my ticket today  thumbs up
 If you see me come say hi

lowsplitJim
LowBus Local

Der Driven Wagen

« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2009, 08:01:47 pm »
ReplyReply

love the white boy in Jaspan pic Chase! We all know where you been roundeye... wink

OVP wherever I am in life.
lowbus64
LowBus Regular

« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2009, 12:48:05 pm »
ReplyReply

Berg Rally cancelled this year.
mr. warehouse
Administrator

« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2009, 12:51:09 pm »
ReplyReply

Never done it.....don't care.

thumbs up
lowbus64
LowBus Regular

« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2009, 10:20:01 am »
ReplyReply

getting close
cage66
LowBus Regular

« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2009, 05:42:23 pm »
ReplyReply

I'll be there with 2 cars (debut's)

Huh?  dunno  tears

lowbus64
LowBus Regular

« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2009, 06:13:07 pm »
ReplyReply

got 4 new continental tires, less than 10 miles and ii got a screw. this is gonnaa be a fun trip!!
mr. warehouse
Administrator

« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2009, 10:21:26 pm »
ReplyReply

I got a new trailer is nowhere to be found, one of my cars I hope to take isn't driving yet, my other is using a borrowed engine (Thanks Rich) because the engine builder doesn't have my real engine done yet.

Your screw sounds petty to me Terry.

No matter what happens, Thursday night I'll be in So Cal having a beer with friends. So it's all good.
lowsplitJim
LowBus Local

Der Driven Wagen

« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2009, 05:18:51 am »
ReplyReply

I got a new trailer is nowhere to be found, one of my cars I hope to take isn't driving yet, my other is using a borrowed engine (Thanks Rich) because the engine builder doesn't have my real engine done yet.

No matter what happens, Thursday night I'll be in So Cal having a beer with friends. So it's all good.

I Have a Barndoor that is nowhere to be found, a long travel sand rail somewhere lost in Nor Cal waiting on a turbo FI engine, & I said F*ck It a long time ago about going to shows without my rides... Yall have fun now hear... I'll be here in Junk Town playin around with my new bagged dually! biggrin

cage66
LowBus Regular

« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2009, 06:54:33 am »
ReplyReply

Im walking there and my foot fell off. dunno

lowbus64
LowBus Regular

« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2009, 09:41:47 pm »
ReplyReply

shit, i guess i am not the  only one w issue. chase sorry bout that foot. if you walk to az i will give a ride to calif.
RICH50
LowBus Regular

« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2009, 08:10:02 am »
ReplyReply

You break my motor and i send you a invoice like a MOFO.......... biggrin
mr. warehouse
Administrator

« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2009, 08:16:07 am »
ReplyReply

You've actually never seen your motor, so if I break it, I'll tell you it was a different one and you'll never know.

As a matter of fact, I switched out the motors over the weekend and yours is sitting in my shop. You need to come get it befoe I start  charging you storage.....

biggrin

lowbus64
LowBus Regular

« Reply #53 on: June 08, 2009, 09:18:26 am »
ReplyReply

i raised my rear, almost have my oil lines completed, almost ready to roll.  I will have a beer with you on fri Greg.
KombiMonster
LowBus Regular

« Reply #54 on: June 08, 2009, 01:48:33 pm »
ReplyReply

I'll be chill'n at home... thumbsdown
russell
LowBus Regular

« Reply #55 on: June 08, 2009, 10:30:31 pm »
ReplyReply

hey greg, let me run rogers stuff to socal, it'll give me a reason to go thinking thinking
mr. warehouse
Administrator

« Reply #56 on: June 08, 2009, 11:37:57 pm »
ReplyReply

Sounds good to me.
I wondered why he was asking me to haul it.

RICH50
LowBus Regular

« Reply #57 on: June 09, 2009, 04:55:15 am »
ReplyReply

You've actually never seen your motor, so if I break it, I'll tell you it was a different one and you'll never know.

As a matter of fact, I switched out the motors over the weekend and yours is sitting in my shop. You need to come get it befoe I start  charging you storage.....

biggrin

You dirty motherfucker  ohno icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol
lowbus64
LowBus Regular

« Reply #58 on: June 09, 2009, 05:31:12 am »
ReplyReply

bus is back on the ground running. just need to clean it (?) and adjust/bleed brakes breaks.
lowsplitJim
LowBus Local

Der Driven Wagen

« Reply #59 on: June 10, 2009, 05:09:39 am »
ReplyReply

biggrin

You dirty motherfucker  ohno icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol

Funny shit right thurr...

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: